Thursday, December 8, 2011

Laundry Humor

So I went into the bathroom. The laundry basket was less than full when I left, now it had my husband's clothes half in and half out of the basket. Hmmm..... So I BBM him, "Which part of your clothes were dirty and needed washed? The half in the laundry basket or the half on the floor next to the laundry basket?"
Luckily my husband has a sense of humor! He wrote back that they all need it.
So is it just me? I just don't understand how husbands (and children) can kick footballs between goal posts, get golf balls into those tiny little holes, basketballs through the hoops, horseshoes, grenades, and the like where they need to be and yet clothes don't.  All I can say is, "Laundry baskets must be the hardest sport to play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment